Staying at home for a prolonged period of time during Covid-19 pandemic, may prove difficult, but that’s even more of a reason to rise to the challenge you have with arranging of your shipment .
There are plenty of issues which can be resolved during this period of time.
We have compiled a list of things to do in case you have to self-quarantine:
1. First of all , check again if you provided to us full information of medical facilities .
2. Find out if the storage facility can send you critical analyzes: HIV 1, 2 & 0, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphilis. Those analyzes will be able to confirm that samples are none infected and they are required for shipping samples abroad.
3. Apply to the storage clinic for fill in the form "Transfer Act".The form should contain all laboratory information about your IVF samples. It can be filled in only by a responsible person at the clinic .
4. Get acquainted with the details of the agreement for transportation. In case some points need to be clarified we will be able to do it in advance.
5. Consult with the staff of accepting clinic whether they can prepare an accept letter for obtaining your samples .This letter is required for arranging the shipment and we won't be able to ship your samples without it .
The list of required forms and documents is also available on our website:
Check Shipment Documents
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us:
+35 725 654 103
#Stay safe everyone