Covid-19 Antibody test. Travelling abroad? What type of testing is obligatory for air travel?
So you can no longer wish to sit at home and want to plan your vacation somewhere abroad? Then you will need information about testing for Covid-19.
This year's vacation will be impossible without a Covid-19 test. But it is for the best, this way we can always be sure of our own health and the safety of our loved ones.
ELISA testing: this is a blood test that detects an immune response to the virus.
PCR tests: this can detect the virus's RNA in human genetic material (e.g. saliva). The tests are done at airports and in various institutions.
You can take the test at a clinic or at an airport. Each country sets its own rules for border crossing, the validity of the tests, and the procedure for observation or self-isolation.
We have taken airports from around the world as examples for their testing requirements:
- Istanbul - a laboratory is present directly at the airport. Cost- €15, duration- 2 hours.
- Vienna - tests are done at the airport. Expect a result within 2-3 hours.
- Frankfurt - the express test is mandatory. Cost- €100.
New York - the test can be done in 15 minutes.
You can, of course, take a test in your own country, but first check the foreign requirements on the website of the state to which you plan to travel. For each country they are different. Check the World Health Organization or Ministry of Health website for the latest information.
Tips for travelers: What medical supplies do I need?
- Antiseptic for hands- Keep in mind that if you do not have luggage, you can only take 100 ml.
- Medicines- If you get stuck in a quarantine or at the airport, you must have a stock of medicines- antipyretic, allergy, runny nose, sore throat, and diarrhoea.
- First aid kit- this is needed in addition to the necessary medications, take standard ones listed above. Also do not forget a thermometer.
How to act on an airplane during the Covid-19 pandemic:
During check-in, choose a seat in the front few rows, as there is less contractibility during the flight.
Choose a seat by the window. According to statistics, on short and medium flights, 38% of passengers do not leave their seats because they sit at the window.
Ensure you keep your mask on at all times (only remove for eating and drinking).
Wipe the folding tables and armrests with antibacterial wipes or spray an antiseptic on them.
Wipe the surface of your suitcases/bags and the electronic devices you use with antiseptic if possible.
Stay healthy and be sure to wash your hands.
Para obtener el precio de entrega, envíenos la información sobre su carga, incluyendo el tipo de células, el punto de destino y la fecha de entrega. Le daremos la información detallada y el precio de entrega de muestras criopreservadas dentro de 24 horas