You merely cannot have
a successful cryoshipment without the correct containers.
The only way to transport cryopreserved IVF samples is to use medical containers called dewars or dry shippers.
The dewars used for cryoshipment have been specifically designed to transport biological samples at the correct temperature.
These containers fit into the rule’s mandates by the EU-Tissue Directives 2004/23/EC, 2006/1EC, and 2006/86/EC.
ARKCryo only uses containers that comply with IATA regulations.
Dry shippers include a built-in temperature logger to ensure that -196°C is maintained during the entire transportation process.
Our team ensures that the dewar is never exposed to X-rays (it can cause degenerative changes to the gametes or embryos or provoke genetic mutations).
Our couriers transport the dewars very carefully – they are only ever carriedin a vertical position.
Dewers models (dry shippers) we use.
MVE SC 4/2 V Vapor Shipper
Specifically designed for the safest transportation of genetic materials at the prescribed temperatures (-150°C or colder).They are made of lightweight aluminum that is extremely durable,and employs a hydrophobic compound that ensures dry shipping.
- Up to 40 oocyte straws.
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 3.6.
- Static evaporation rate: 0.26 liters per day.
- Normal Working Duration: 14 days.
MVE SC 2/1V Vapor Shipper
To ensure upright shipping, this model comes with a protective shipping carton, all in a lightweight, easy-to-carry package.
- Up to 10-12 oocytes straws.
- Black Cap for Vacuum Plug/Port | P/N 3911217.
- Protective Shipping Container | P/N 20750409.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption.
- Convenient, lightweight package.
- Protective shipping carton to ensure upright shipping.
Taylor Wharton CX 100
Specifically designed to safely transport a sort of genetic materials at the mandated temperatures. This model is made from an absorbent material that prevents any liquid spillage.
- Up to 43 oocyte straws.
- Advanced Concept Absorbent enables faster charging.
- New rugged construction. Dependable, more robust, magnified neck tube design, ribbed high-strength aluminum body, and more durable paint system.
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times.
- Optional storage accessories include a five-shelf rack system for the CX500.
- Lockable lids.
Need more information?
We would gladly provide you with detailed information if you have any queries. We will respond within 24 hours!