You simply cannot haved
a successful cryoshipment withoutthe the correct containers.
The only way to transport cryopreserved IVF samples is to use medical containers called dewars, or dry shippers.
The dewars used for cryoshipment have been specifically designed to transport biological samples at the correct temperature.
These containers fit into the rules mandates by the EU-Tissue Directives 2004/23/EC, 2006/1EC and 2006/86/EC.
ARKCryo only uses containers that comply with IATA regulation.
Dry shippers include a built-in temperature logger to ensure that -196°C is maintained during the entire transportation process.
Our team ensures that the dewar is never exposed to X-rays (can cause degenerative changes to the gametes or embryos; or provoke genetic mutations).
Our couriers transport the dewars very carefully – they are only ever carriedin a vertical position.
Dewers models (dry shippers) we use.
MVE SC 4/2 V Vapor Shipper
Specifically designed for the safest transportation of genetic materials at the prescribed temperatures (-150°C or colder).They are made of lightweight aluminum that is very durable,and employs a hydrophobic compound that ensures dry shipping.
- Up to 40 oocyte straws.
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 3.6.
- Static evaporation rate: 0.26 liters per day.
- Normal Working Duration: 14 days.
MVE SC 2/1V Vapor Shipper
In order to ensure upright shipping, this model comeswithna protective shipping carton, all in a lightweight, easy to carry package.
- Up to 10-12 oocytes straws.
- Black Cap for Vacuum Plug/Port | P/N 3911217.
- Protective Shipping Container | P/N 20750409.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption.
- Convenient lightweight package.
- Protective shipping carton to ensure upright shipping.
Taylor Wharton CX 100
Specifically designed to safely transport a variety of genetic materials at the mandated temperatures. This model is madefrom an absorbent material that prevents any liquid spillage.
- Up to 43 oocyte straws.
- Advanced Concept Absorbent enables faster charging.
- New rugged construction. Dependable, stronger, magniformed necktube design, ribbed high strength aluminum body, and more durable paint system.
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times.
- Optional storage accessories include a five shelf rack system for the CX500.
- Lockable lids.